Pages

Monday, April 23, 2018

ARC Review : Evolved by N.R. Walker






Title : Evolved
Author : N.R. Walker
Genre(s) : Contemporary gay romance, M/M romance, Science Fiction, Fantasy
Publication Date : April 23rd 2018
My Rating(s) : 5/5 Stars
Buy links : Amazon



In 2068, androids are an integrated part of human life. Big Brother no longer just watches from the shadows. It’s in every household.

Lloyd Salter has OCD issues with noise, mess, and he’s uncomfortable with human interaction. When his ex claimed the only thing perfect enough to live up to his standards was an android, Lloyd dismissed it. But two years later, after much self-assessment, Lloyd thinks he may have been right.

SATinc is the largest manufacturer of androids in Australia, including the Fully Compatible Units known as an A-Class 10. Their latest design is the Synthetic Human Android UNit, otherwise known as SHAUN.

Shaun is compatible with Lloyd’s every need; the perfect fit on an intellectual and physical basis. But Lloyd soon realises Shaun’s not like other A-Class androids. He learns. He adapts. Sure that SATinc is aware Shaun functions outside of his programmed parameters, Lloyd must find a way to keep Shaun safe.

No one can know how special Shaun is. No one can know he’s evolved.





“I am acutely aware of my existentialism. I know why I am here. I know I am not human and I know the differences between us are more than simply physical . But Lloyd, I feel these things. Synthetic or not, I feel them. And if love is everything you say it is, that it is not logical or even reasonable, then I can only conclude that what I feel for you, when I think of you , when I am with you, is love.”

🌿🌿🌿 


N.R. Walker did it again!

I'm blushing, giggling, swooning and crying because of Shaun!

Read it in one sit and that was the best 6 hours in my life!

If I can only use one word to describe this book, It would be  pluperfect!

I don't know where the inspiration came from or what was actually 'possessed' the author when she decided to write this story, but I definitely bless the day when that plot bunny spirit came to her mind and feels so grateful when the author let the characters 'speak' to her and finally write a story that way beyond her usual types and out of her comfort zone. Because this book is definitely another epic write from the author and I Floved it!

Shaun's child-like innocence side made him look adorably cute, but at the same time, his eagerness for sex and pleasures and his constants naughty flirting at Lloyd and his need to be loved, wanted and belong has made the story also fun and heartwarming at the same time. Both Lloyd and Shaun are really adorkable and all wrapped in very interesting and beautiful story that will give you constant swooning and will melted your heart.

Oh I wish this book will made into movie someday...

Definitely A MUST read book from N.R. Walker!!!!










N.R. Walker is an Australian author, who loves her genre of gay romance.

She loves writing and spends far too much time doing it, but wouldn’t have it any other way.

She is many things: a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. She has pretty, pretty boys who live in her head, who don’t let her sleep at night unless she gives them life with words.

She likes it when they do dirty, dirty things… but likes it even more when they fall in love.

She used to think having people in her head talking to her was weird, until one day she happened across other writers who told her it was normal.

She’s been writing ever since…








No comments:

Post a Comment