Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2018

ARC Review : Austin (Man Up #1) by Felice Stevens







Title : Austin
Author : Felice Stevens
Part of series : Man Up series prequel
Publication Date : April 5th 2018
My Rating(s) : 5 out of 5 Stars







I can make it by myself. The only rules I follow are my own. Love? I learned that lesson the hard and painful way it wasn’t right for me. Sure, sometimes it gets lonely and I wish I had a man to hold. Who’d love me. Want me. Treat me with respect.

Yeah, I dance in a club but that doesn’t mean I’m easy. Or a fool. So you, sitting in the back, watching me? I know what you want. You want me. In your bed. Under you. But I say no. It doesn’t matter how many presents you give me.
I’m not falling for you. I know who you are. But you don’t know me. You don’t know Austin.

This is a 14,000 word CLIFFHANGER story. It is a start to a new series, entitled Man Up. The followup book, Rhoades-Undeniable will be released a week after Austin. 






Oh trust me, you don't wanna miss this one!!


This is the prequel of the brand new series by Felice Stevens, Man Up.

The author trying to tease us, the readers with this short introduction of her new boy, Austin by giving us the first glimpse of Austin life as a dance teacher who work with Tyler (from Second to None) on his dance studio and also a go-go dancer by night. 

In his lonely life, Austin crave for someone who will love and accept him for who he is. Someone who can hold him and make him feels secure. But life had teach him so hard that there's no such easy things in life.

When a mysterious man at the dance club start to give him extra attention, it put Austin in a dilemmas. Lower his guard to the mysterious sexy man that had stir something in his heart or keep running and leave the man behind...

I really can't wait for what happen next between Austin and his mysterious man when the full length book will release soon....

I have the feeling that this series will gonna be something!

No comments:

Post a Comment