Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

ARC Review : Sinister Hunger (Bloodstream #1) by Katze Snow






Author : Katze Snow
Genre(s) : Gay Romance, Sci-fi, paranormals, vampire
Publication Date : April 19th 2018
My Rating(s) : 4 out of 5 Stars





A world of intrigue. A life of lies. A future of sacrifice.

Vincent Hudson is a vampire hunter, and his life is about to be ruined.

When a hunting trip ends in tragedy, he is forced to do the unthinkable—seek refuge in Sanctuary Hope, where each family must nominate a member to the city council. But there is a catch.

In exchange for refuge, the nominees are turned into bloodslaves for an elite chain of vampires, and unaware of the gut-wrenching reality, Vincent nominates himself. He only wanted to save his group.

Now, a life of captivity and war await him. . . 




When the one you thought as your worst evil enemy turned out to be the one who saved your life...

🌿🌿🌿



There wasn’t a sacrifice he wasn’t willing to make…He had thrown his future to the wind, and now , there was truly no going back.

The blurb really caught my attention and the next thing I know, without even think twice, I asked the ARC to review.

I have this huge expectations about this book, and the fact that this is also my first Katze Snow book has completely added the expectations even higher.

When I start the book, the first few chapters feels so freaking slow with ambiguous feels that playing in my head. Until 30% of reading I keep questioning myself about the book I read, because for a book that labeled as 'a gay romance', I didn't feel it like one after few chapters has passed. 

But when it reach 45%, suddenly everything changed. The pace went from almost boring-slow-pace then move so fast and the story suddenly changed into a very intriguing and captivating! And before I even realize, the story come to almost cliffy end! And now I WANT the next book like NOW!!!!

I will not give any spoiler about the story, but I can assure you that if you like a dark vampire story that also come with a bit  slavery things, I think you should give this book a try. Because trust me, you don't wanna miss this one!

And now dear author, I NEED the second book like NOW!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED with WARNING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment