Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

ARC Review : Rhoades - Undeniable (Man Up #2) by Felice Stevens







Author : Felice Stevens Felice Stevens
Part of series : Man Up book 2
Publication Date : April 16th 2018
My Rating(s) : 5/5 Stars




Rhoades
Loneliness. The pain doesn’t simply go away with time. It’s been years, and they tell me I need to move on. But I can’t.
Blame and regret are my constant companions. Until I see him in the spotlight and everything changes. Night after night, I watch him dance. Thinking about him.
What he’d feel like.
What he’d taste like.
And now that I know, I want him even more.
And maybe…just maybe, he might want me too.
But not yet.
Not before he knows he’s more than a pretty face. Not before he knows what he means to me. I need him by my side.
The two of us.
Together.

Austin

Why can’t I forget him? His hands touching me. His mouth on mine. Kissing me. Rendering me mindless.
Breathless.
Every night I lay awake burning for him. Dreaming. Thinking. Needing him.
No—I don’t. I don’t need anyone.
I lie.
I want him.
I want more. I am more. He’s seen that, and now here I stand with my dream on the horizon. All I need to do is take that first step. Trust him.
Trust myself.

Rhoades begins where Austin, the prequel story left off.






He made it hard for me to love him, but that’s how I knew I had to love him harder. With everything I had.



The story begin right after what happen in Austin's book and I must admit, with all the giddy feeling that left from the high tensions that happen in Austin's book, Rhoades story didn't need lots 'warm up' to start because the vibes still there...

With dual POV, now we can also know what's in Rhoades minds, and that's what makes the story become MORE interesting and no doubt hot and high sexual innuendo that come from both characters push and pull is another things that made this book very consuming to the last page!

Rhoades patience and his persistent in luring Austin into his arms by playing smooth cat and mouse game are amazing. His push and pull seduction and at the same time also give Austin space to support and enhance him to pursue his dream had made Austin slowly lower his guards. But Austin with his serious trust issues and tortured past wasn't that easy to touch or...conquered. And if Rhoades didn't play his cards very well, he'll lose Austin forever...

Both characters have their traumas and secrets, and they also have to deal with their own ghost from the past. And fate made them meet to heal each other in uniquely amazing way.

Definitely another a MUST and highly recommended from Felice Stevens. Make sure you don't miss it!

And NOW I'm completely READY for Frankie's story!!!









I have always been a romantic at heart. I believe that while life is tough, there is always a happy ending around the corner, My characters have to work for it, however. Like life in NYC, nothing comes easy and that includes love, but getting there is oh so fun and oh so sexy.

I live in New York City with my husband and two children. My day begins with a lot of caffeine and ends with a glass (or two of red wine). I practice law but daydream of a time when I can sit by a beach somewhere and write beautiful stories of men falling in love. Although there are bound to be a few bumps along the way, a Happily Ever After is always guaranteed.

If you join my newsletter: LINK HERE you'll get exclusive content, sneak peeks at new books and contests. I feature favorite authors, recipes and free short stories!









No comments:

Post a Comment