Pages

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Review : Peter Darling by Austin Chant





Title : Peter Darling
Author : Austin Chant
Genre : MM Romance, Gay Romance, Fantasy, Fairytale Retellings, New Adult
Published : February 15th 2017
My Rating : 4.5 of 5 Stars




Ten years ago, Peter Pan left Neverland to grow up, leaving behind his adolescent dreams of boyhood and resigning himself to life as Wendy Darling. Growing up, however, has only made him realize how inescapable his identity as a man is.

But when he returns to Neverland, everything has changed: the Lost Boys have become men, and the war games they once played are now real and deadly. Even more shocking is the attraction Peter never knew he could feel for his old rival, Captain Hook—and the realization that he no longer knows which of them is the real villain.






"I've been here alone with nothing. You're the only good thing, the only real thing, that's come along in all that time. You're the only one who's called me by my name."

💞


What an amazing free interpretation and retelling story from one of my favorite fairytale EVER!

Beautiful cover, good plotting and well written. I enjoy & cherish all the moment that happens in this book until the very last page!!

I'm so glad that the author didn't 'ruined' the story into 'just-oh-so-so-story' and keep the romance to the light-right-portion. I also appreciate that the author didn't jump into any sex scenes, keep it 'clean' and put all the romantic things limit only to a heartwarming kiss that magically can bring those butterfly-romantically-dancing on your tummy. And THAT what makes this story feels perfect, beautiful and worth to read.

Sometimes when the story already consumed you in the right way, the sex scenes are not much needed ...

I just want the HEA for both of them, and the author had fulfilled my dream with this beautiful happy ending with Peter Darling & James Harrington's heartwarming story and their own version of Neverland...

I think the author succeed make me believe that THIS IS how the story supposed to be ENDED!! 

Just feels the love...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!






No comments:

Post a Comment