Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

ARC REVIEW : Hybrid Incubator by Meraki P. Dark





Title : Hybrid Incubator 
Author : Meraki P. Dark
Genre(s) : gay romance, contemporary erotic sci-fi fantasy, dark MM, dystopian
Release Date : May 24th 2019
Rating : 3/5 Stars




The conspiracy theorists of the world might have gotten something right. Maybe not the details, but they got something right. Secret experiments exist!
The details they didn’t get right were probably down to not having the imagination for what an ass can be used for.

A Ph.D. in one hand and a dream in the other, Alex strikes out multiple times getting the job of his dreams. One job interview left him feeling so down that he needed a stiff drink. Depressed, slightly drunk, yet still obsessive enough to believe in a brighter future, Alex makes the mistake of trusting the wrong person.

Enslaved, marked as a lab rat, and stuffed into a windowless room to await testing to be conducted on him. That’s the future for Alex. Until one of his captures overhears half a conversation. Maybe his ass isn’t the only useful thing on Alex. And maybe even the worst roads ventured can lead to fulfilling a dream.

THIS BOOK CONTAINS: non-con, dub-con, fisting, tentacles, sex between animal Hybrids and humans, master/slave, voyeurism, power struggle, sensory deprivation, abduction, exhibitionism, slavery, psychological mindfucks, dystopia settings, mpreg in the form of eggs going…places, gestation, and a surprise ending with a HEA feel to it.



I must admit, this is my first time I read this kind of story. I’ve been ‘avoiding’ read anything that include tentacles for so long but the warning this book gave successfully poke my curiosity and the next thing I know I fill out the arc form and sent it. And now I must face the consequences by devouring the book and prepared myself for what will this book offers me and fight my logic.

It needs lots of adjustments to understanding the story, a bit confused at the beginning, but since I determine to open wide my mind to this story, later I found that the story really captivating and intriguing enough to satisfied my curiosity, surprisingly I do really enjoying the dynamic this book gave me and less cringed myself to the whole new things about this tentacles and 'breeding' things.

At the end I must congratulate myself for the bravely act to step out from my comfort zone and trying to widen my reading experience by giving this book a try and having fun moment enjoying the story.

For someone who never tried this kind of trope before, I think this book is good enough to try, because the story is interesting enough to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment