Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Re-release & Review : Taxes and Tardis by N.R. Walker





Title : Taxes and Tardis
Author : N.R. Walker
Genre(s) : Contemporary gay romance
Published : April 28th 2012 (1st published), February 22nd 2018 (re-released & re-edited with new cover)
My Ratings : 4 out of 5 Stars





Brent Kelly is a laid-back tradesman whose only concerns are drinks with friends and which man to bed next. In need of a new accountant to sort out his nightmarish shoebox of tax receipts, he's referred to Logan Willis. He doesn't expect to be intrigued by the science fiction-loving, geeky guy with dark-rimmed glasses and a TARDIS-blue shirt. So his fascination with the soft-spoken Englishman surprises him, and their mutual attraction is completely unexpected. He most certainly never expects to fall in love. One a jock and the other a geek, both men know the differences between them are vast and could cause problems. But in this opposites-attract erotic drama, maybe it's the differences between them that make staying together worth the fight.





...and before I could even smile, he kissed me...

"You are just what I needed."


Well, I have no idea what Tardis is, I know Dr. Who but never following the series either.
So, yes. I spent the half reading by Google everything mentioned in this book about Dr. Who things. Lol.
And that's one fun things to do!

I love this story and this cute opposites attract between Brent and Logan. I'm not usually like the insta-love things, but I found this story so cute and made me smile at some part.

Oh and I blame the author for my strange craziness for this cute three dimensional Tardis keychain!!












N.R. Walker is an Australian author, who loves her genre of gay romance.

She loves writing and spends far too much time doing it, but wouldn’t have it any other way.

She is many things: a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. She has pretty, pretty boys who live in her head, who don’t let her sleep at night unless she gives them life with words.

She likes it when they do dirty, dirty things… but likes it even more when they fall in love.

She used to think having people in her head talking to her was weird, until one day she happened across other writers who told her it was normal.

She’s been writing ever since…







No comments:

Post a Comment