Pages

Monday, September 4, 2017

Review : Dear Adam by Jaclyn Osborn






Title : Dear Adam
Author : Jaclyn Osborn
Genre : MM Romance, Young Adults, Short Story
Published : August 29, 2017 (re-release with new cover)
My Ratings : 5 of 5 Stars

NOTE : Triggers Warning Alerts!!






Things weren’t supposed to turn out this way. My story should have been different. Happier. Maybe in another life, it would’ve been. But, life isn’t a fairy tale, and the good guys don’t always win.

I didn’t mean to cause anyone pain. I just wanted to end my own. The letter, his words—crushed me. It seemed as if there was no other way out. Nothing can change what happened, and nothing could have prepared me for what came after those two words: Dear Adam.

**WARNING: This story contains suicidal material that may be sensitive to some readers. **






Life was short, way too short to have regrets. Those two words, “what if,” could haunt someone for the rest of their lives...


✳✳✳ 


Dear Author,

What have you done to me?




How can one short story could triggered such this massive emotions and shattered one heart into pieces?

I finished the book in total mess!!
Even the tears won't stop hours after I finished the book. 

It's hurt...

SO F*CKING HURT!!!

I cried for Adam...
I cried for Connor...
And I cried for every young souls out there who have to face what Connor's been through...

Just remember...

YOU ARE WORTHY and NOT ALONE!


HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BUT WITH HARD WARNING!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment