Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Review : Luc (Rossi Brothers, #1) by J.M. Stewart



Title : Luc (Rossi Brothers, #1)
Part of series : Rossi Brothers Series
Author : J.M. Stewart
Genre : MF-Contemporary Romance with age-gap
Read : August, 29, 2016
Rate : 3 Stars




They were two people caught in difficult places in their lives, needing that connection to another person to get through, to help them feel human again.



He made her laugh. Made her forget. But was it a wise decision? ~ Liz

"...you’re a bright spot in what used to be a dark world, and I want to get lost in it, right or wrong, good or bad.” ~ Luc

❇❇❇

After find two uniformed airmen on her doorstep who told her the news that torn her heart into pieces two years ago, Liz must accepted that his beloved husband, Daniel - will never come home again for the rest of her life....

Broken heart and still mourning for her lost, Liz then accepted her longtime best friend offers, Samantha, and Sam’s husband, Joe, to move back to Angel Bay.

Hiding her identity as an erotica's romance writer, Liz planned to start new life here in her hometown.

But then...she meet Luc on a dinner at Sam's house.
Luc is Sam's boss and also head chef on small Italian restaurant in town own by both Rossi's brothers.

Handsome, young with mouthwatering body to die for, Liz start to feel something, but she denied it all.

Things become a bit awkward when Liz sensing that Sam trying to matchmaking her with Luc.

Liz felt she's still not ready yet to start again. The fact that Luc is ten years younger than her also put her in doubt that it will 'work'.

But the more she's trying to denied what she felt inside, the more she drawn to his gentleness and kindness.

He made her feel alive, and she desperately wanted to hold on to that feeling.

There's something in Luc that made her start to 'feel' again....

But will things going well for both of them when Liz keep struggling with her guilty for his late husband and what others think about the age different issue?

Will Luc win Liz heart?

***

Well, again I did randomly chose & 'gambling' with this book. I also not knowing & never read any book from this author before.

Even this book didn't give me that 4 stars feels but I like the simplicity in the story & quite enjoying the reading.

I don't usually put under 4 stars books reviews on my blog, instead I only share my 3 stars reviews on Goodreads. But I think this book deserve a place in my blog.

Why?
Because the cover spoiled my coverslut eyes and I do like the story.

Oh, and I'm totally curious about Luc's brother, Nic - that will have his own story on the next book. So, giddy waiting for his story!


No comments:

Post a Comment