Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Review : Winter Oranges by Marie Sexton



Title : Winter Oranges
Author : Marie Sexton
Genre : Gay Romance
Rate : 5 Stars
Read in April 2016


I’ll cherish every moment you choose to spend with me...
I’ll find a way...
Anything for you...



Being trapped in a snow ball for a hundred fifty years make Ben's life so boring. And like a ghost, no one can hear or see him, until Jason....

Former children prodigy in Hollywood now turn to class B movie stars, Jason Walker, feels tired and decided to buy an old house and planning to "hide" there for some privacy from paparazzi.

On the first night there he saw someone had watching him from the guesthouse above the garage and start to panic because he think there's someone had found him.

But when the sheriff found that no one is up there, Jason start to realized that he probably dealing with a ghost.

But when Jason found out that his ghost actually not a ghost, Jason start the unique "friendship" with Ben.

From this moment the story begin to interesting!

I really ENJOYING every minutes I spent when I'm reading this book!

I laugh with Ben. I cried with Jason. And I'm in love with both Jason & Ben and their story.

This is definitely one of the BEST BOOK I've read this year.
And I REGRETTED EACH DAY WHY I DIDN'T READ THIS BOOK SOONER!

This book overwhelmed me in a way I can not explained.

RECOMMENDED!!!


ARC is kindly provided by the publisher via NetGalley for the exchange of a fair and honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment