Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

Review : Snow Falling by Davidson King






Title : Snow Falling
Author : Davidson King
Genre(s) : Contemporary Gay Romance with semi-dark and angst
Published : November 29th 2017
My Rating : 3.75 Stars





After running from a past destined to kill him, Snow has been hiding on the streets. 

Tell nobody your name. 
Tell nobody your secrets. 
Trust nobody! 
These are the rules of the streets. 

His entire life changes when he saves an eight-year-old boy from a violent end. 

Christopher Manos is one of the most powerful crime bosses in the country. 

Don’t ask anyone to do something you aren’t willing to do yourself. 
Secrets can get you killed. 
Trust nobody! 
These are the rules he lives by. 

When his eight-year-old nephew disappears, he never expects the boy’s savior to end up being his own. 

A man with a dangerous past and a man with a dangerous future find love amidst murder and mayhem. But with Snow's life being threatened at every turn, will Christopher's best be enough to prevent Snow Falling? 





Tell nobody your name. 
Tell nobody your secrets. 
Trust nobody! 
These are the rules of the streets.

🍁🍁🍁 



I'm in the middle of 'sugar coma' state because way too much consuming those sweet Christmas Holiday Romance book and really need a break. I need some 'plain black coffee' to help me out from this 'diabetic situation'.

Right when I need 'black coffee',  this book pop-up on my time line. The guy on the cover totally caught my coverslut eyes, and when I read the blurb, I'm SOLD instantly. 

So, with ALL the warning, I start the book right away!

Dark and angsty...

Well? That's what I thought before I read the book, but after I finished it, it seems not as 'dark' as I expected, BUT still...it squeezed my heart at some part.

This Snow guy REALLY intrigued me in every possible way and THAT what made this story interesting enough to follow and  hard to put down.

Who is he? And why he run and trying to be invisible were things that make this book interesting enough to read.

The questions "What will happen next? What will happen next?" constantly playing in my head almost the whole reading along with words "Don't be stupid! Don't be stupid!!". Because yeah at some point I really want to 'punch' this Snow guy for his 'stupidity' even I KNOW why he did all those 'things'.

For a debut novel from a new to me author, I can say that Snow Falling definitely another recommended read for nearly end of this year even with some note here and there for small mistakes and few 'unlogic' things that popped up in the story.

Just make sure you don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment