Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Movie Review : Batman v Superman ~ Dawn of Justice (2016) ~ Spoiler Free!





Well? First of all, I'm not usually write reviews for any movie, I mostly write reviews for books only.
So, this would be my very first movie review I ever wrote!

Now, the big question is...

Why now? (Trust me, I've asked this questions to myself few times)

Yeah, why now?

And the answer is....

Just because this is Batman v Superman!

That simple!

And, here's my review....

Okay, if you watch this movie pure only for fun, I have one word for this movie...

WOW!!

But, if you're DC comics fans or  a movie critics, you'll find A LOT of WTF-moments in the movie that will 'insult' your fans ego up to annoying level!
But relax, cuz I won't spil any spoilers here.

But....since I enjoying this movie as pure entertainment, well...what I can only say is...

"I don't mind watching this movie again and AGAIN cuz It's Abso-f*cking-lutely COOL!!"




In the middle of "all-macho-man-ego-confrontation", there's someone who actually caught people eyes on the final battle.

Yasss! It's WONDER WOMAN!




She succeed stole the spotlight among the testosterone battle.

And I think, Wonder Woman's fight scene is the best part of the movie.

And as a super hero with shield as one of her weapon, I think Captain America got a sexy competitor now!




But even Wonder Woman succeed stole all the spotlight, there's something 'hit' me right away when I saw her with her warrior costume for the first time. Xena!

Does it ring any bell?




Yup! Wonder Woman super sexy costume reminds me of Xena :  Warrior Princess, from a TV series aired since 1995-2001 starred by Lucy Lawless.

But, again, let's aside those things I've said above and back to the whole movie.

So, finally...

Batman v Superman. 
Who the real winner is?

I think the winner is...

Zack Snyder!!

The director who make this silly battle-thing "worth" (or not?) to watch ✌

So my ADVICE?
Just watch and enjoy the movie just for fun, folks! And you'll be 'fine'.

Don't bother with those 'small stuff'. At least, the movie was NOT that 'boring' like what some people said, cuz I still found this movie INTERESTING ENOUGH!! 

Last, but not least, I praised Jesse Eisenberg acting as 'The nerdy psychopath' in this movie and Gal Gadot's drools worthy body!

So?
Have fun, have a nice weekend and enjoy the movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment