Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Review : Best of Both Worlds by N.R. Walker






Title : Best of Both Worlds
Author : N.R. Walker
Genre : Contemporary Gay Romance writing in drabbles
Published : October 9, 2017
My Rating : 5 of 5 Stars






Sebastian Gilman meets a guy on a dance floor every Friday night. He knows nothing about him, not even his name, only to find one day this familiar stranger turns up on his building site and they need to work together.

Ryland Keller knows better than to get involved. Alone and half a country away from home, he revels in isolation until a handsome man in a gay bar turns his world upside down.

Sebastian wants to help Ryland recover from a horrible past, but only if Ryland can let his guard down long enough to see that he can have the best of both worlds. 


**This 20,000-word story is told in drabbles: each chapter consisting of only 100 words.** 






This is my first time reading drabbles, a bit worried at first but then I'm drowning to each words the author placed and then the next thing I know the book start to 'sing' in beautiful rhythms and I'm in love... 😍

Even in limitations of the words, the author still can turned my heart upside down. The feeling was strong, the characters also strong and adorable even its broken, and most of all, I must tip my imaginary hat to the author writings. It's strong and beautiful to the end. And yes! I'm crying!!!!

Highly Recommended!!!




Free at :


iTunes | B&N | Smashwords 





No comments:

Post a Comment